Our Premiere Tokyo Hotel
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi, located in central Tokyo, is surrounded by many appealing area attractions including the leafy and historic Imperial Palace and the Ginza shopping district. Additionally, the hotel's location in Marunouchi continues to offer new style, and the historical Nihonbashi area is widely beloved by edokko-Tokyo natives.
Both business and leisure guests can take advantage of the hotel's convenient location adjacent to the Tokyo Station, providing the best access to transportation throughout Tokyo and Japan for your business and leisure travels.
With high quality service, a high grade interior and the latest facilities, this Tokyo boutique hotel provides comfort that is one notch above the competition while remaining affordable.
Near Tokyo Station, this hotel in the Marunouchi district provides guests with superior accommodations, and relaxed and quiet interiors with chic décor and a mature atmosphere. From the minute you step into our hotel, the stress of Tokyo's noisy and energetic streets is replaced by a feeling of serenity.
- 343 rooms : Non-smoking 296 rooms / Smoking 47 rooms
- Check-in 15:00, Check-out 12:00
- 24-hour Front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff - English
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wide array of convenient hotel amenities
- Business Center
- Fitness Room
- Meeting Room
- In Room Dining 7:00am-10:00am,5:00pm-10:30pm
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage is available free of charge for Hotel guests
- No rollaway / Extra beds available
Our restaurant and bar, TENQOO, is perched a lofty 120 meters above ground, serving guests the freshest contemporary, Japanese French cuisine.
- Breakfast 6:00am -10:00am
- Lunch 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Tea time 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Bar 5:00pm - 11:00pm (LO 10:30pm)
Location & Attractions
The hotel's entrance is directly linked to Nihonbashi Exit of Tokyo Station, with an elevator exclusive for hotel guests, leading directly to the Concierge Desk for added convenience and security.
- Directly connected to the Tokyo Station
- 30 minutes away from Haneda Airport by Tokyo Monorail
- 53 minutes away from Narita Airport by Narita Express