Hotel Fact Sheet
Near Tokyo Station, this hotel in the Marunouchi district provides guests with superior accommodations, and relaxed and quiet interiors with chic décor and a mature atmosphere. From the minute you step into our hotel, the stress of Tokyo's noisy and energetic streets is replaced by a feeling of serenity.
- 343 rooms : Non-smoking 296 rooms / Smoking 47 rooms
- Check-in 15:00, Check-out 12:00
- 24-hour Front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff - English
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wide array of convenient hotel amenities
- Business Center
- Fitness Room
- Meeting Room
- In Room Dining 7:00am-10:00am,5:00pm-10:30pm
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage is available free of charge for Hotel guests
- No rollaway / Extra beds available
About Early Check-in
If the hotel or your room type is full, we may be unable to guarantee your request.However, it is possible to store your luggage until your room becomes available. In order to guarantee the early check-in, an extra night reservation with the daily room charge is required.
One child per one bed up to 12 years old may stay free of charge as sharing a bed with an adult. a baby cot available for 0 year old child upon request free of charge.
Breakfast for child up to 3 years old free of charge, from 4 to 12 years old breakfast charge is 1,300 JPY per child.
Our restaurant and bar, TENQOO, is perched a lofty 120 meters above ground, serving guests the freshest contemporary, Japanese French cuisine.
- Breakfast 6:00am -10:00am
- Lunch 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Tea time 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Bar 5:00pm - 11:00pm (LO 10:30pm)
Location & Attractions
The hotel's entrance is directly linked to Nihonbashi Exit of Tokyo Station, with an elevator exclusive for hotel guests, leading directly to the Concierge Desk for added convenience and security.
- Directly connected to the Tokyo Station
- 30 minutes away from Haneda Airport by Tokyo Monorail
- 53 minutes away from Narita Airport by Narita Express